The SunStat PRO II programmable thermostat (model 500775) is the newest thermostat from SunTouch. The Pro II thermostat is truly innovative. It is packed with most advanced features yet remains very easy to operate. Designed and created by SunTouch, the PRO II thermostat has built-in GFCI protection for your safety and is covered by a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty which guarantees the quality of the product.
When you're ready, the groundbreaking Easy Startup Wizard is there to help you quickly customize your floor heating schedule. When you turn on The Pro II, you'll find a preset program ready to go once complete with easy setup, a backlit clock that automatically changes for Daylight Savings and real-time results. With the possibilities available through our network and the ease at which it can be updated and expanded, the SunStat Pro II 500775 is the better and much-improved choice over the previous model (500670).
State-of-the-art features and clever design make the SunStat Pro II 500775 your best option for floor heating system control:
- The Startup Wizard gets your floor warmed fast and with ease.
- Comes with a three-year warranty.
- Clock that operates in real-time, makes automatic DST adjustments.
- Comprehensive digital display is easier to read. Backlight makes viewing day, time, temp. and more easy.
- Create your personal schedule with menu-style processes.
- New options are easy-to-use and easy to understand (Warm All Night, Home During Day).
- Connection to power base and faceplate mount improved, no need to worry about aligning pins.
- Connecting to household wires is easier than ever thanks to LINE-side solid conductor wires.
- Set temperatures for specific days or indefinitely (up to 99 days) with the much-improved HOLD option.
- Upcoming Home Automation features can be integrated into unit via module.
- Easy-to-use TEST function, come with eye-grabbing GFCI light.
- SunStat PRO II is dual voltage, working with 120v and 240v.
- Floor Sensing feature detects carpeting, tiles, laminate, stone, engineered wood.
- 15' sensor (Class 2 Insulated) comes with every stat
- Includes Ambient Air-sensing ability.
- Ability to connect SunStat Relays (500810) to your SunStat Pro II in order to expand your system with Master Control Capability.
- Heat a larger area with up to ten Relays (500810) connected to your Thermostat with Relays Network Capability.
- Prevent unwanted changes to your thermostat with 'Lock' setting.
- Take manual control with the Override option.
- Know your usage in terms of hours over lat seven-day or thirty-day period with Usage Monitoring. System is simple to reset..
- Twelve-hour or Military Time (24 Hr.) display options.
- With SmartStart Learning Technology, thermostat can adjust start time based on previous settings and temperatures.
- Change temperature between 40-99 degrees F (4-37 degrees C) with Temperature Setting Range. Also change the temperature display between Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Control 1800 Watts/150 SF of SunTouch 120VAC mats and 3600 Watts/300 SF of 240v SunTouch Mats (15-Amp threshold).
- Take control with our New SunStat II sub-control relay 500810.
- Class A GFCI protection with GFCI Test Light (5 milliAmps) and Button come with unit.
- Never any need for a battery, program memory is saved forever.
- Product Details
Warranty from Manufacturer 3 yr Control Multiple areas yes Home Automation Integration No Smart Technology/Early Start yes Manual Temperature Override Possible yes Regulator Mode option NO Heating Cycle length n/a Safety Listing Safety Listed in USA & Canada : UL 873, UL 943 & CSA C22.2 No. 24, CSA/CAN C22.2 No.144, ETL Control No. 3037530 Programming Method 7 days Pre-Loaded program options 3 User Settable program yes 7 Day Prog (Su - Sa) Yes 5-2 Program (M-F + S-S) no 5 - 1 - 1 Prog (M-F - Sa - Su) no Programming Saved Indefinitely (or number of hours) yes Time / Date settings retained during power outage Time-Day Reset after 30 Min No Battery Required No Battery Required Minimum Display Temp 32° F (0° C) Maximum Display Temp 99° F (37° C) Accuracy Degrees F +/- 0.9 ° F (0.5° C) Minimum Setting Temp 40° F (4° C) Maximum Setting Temp 99° F (37° C) Color White Repairable Heating Wire No serviceable parts Packaging Easy Open Cardboard - no frustration
Instruction Manual SunTouch500775 PRO II *New* Programmable Thermostat LCD Installation Manual Electrical Box Recommended Size Deep Single 4x2 Unit and wires protrude into box 0.81 Floor Sensor Included yes Floor Sensor Length Ft 15' Sensor Floor Sensor Length Meters 4.57 Floor Sensor Type Thermistor, 10k NTC type, double insulated Floor Sensor Resistance Range (@ 20,000) 8-14k Floor Temperature Sensing Primary floor temperature Ambient Air Temperature sensing Mode yes Ambient Air w/ Floor Temp option yes Location / Use : Indoor Only Indoor Dry Location Only Outside temp and humidity sensor option (purchased separately) n/a GFEP / GFCI Protection Required (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) 5 mA Class A Built In - With Test Button Feature & indicator light
What's In The Box Programmable thermostat, sensor wire, wire nuts, screwdriver, mounting screws Temperature Control programmable Automatic Daylight savings time adjustment yes Backlight (display) color Amber Light Display Type LCD Voltage 120 VAC /240 VAC Brand Name SunTouch Floor Warming Energy Efficient yes Maximum Load Watts @ 120v 1800 Maximum Load Watts @ 240v 3600 Maximum Load Amps 15 Recommended Supply Circuit size 20 amp breaker Maximum Heated SF 120V 12 W/SF 150 Maximum Heated SF 240V 12 W/SF 300 Wall Mount Style (Electrical Box reqd) Depth in box 15/16" Overall 1.75 Multi Gang with other switches? Not recommended Weight 1.5000 Unit Width 3 1/4" (82.6 mm) Unit Height 5" (127 mm) Unit Depth 1 3/4" (44.5 mm) Visible Height 5" (127 mm) Visible Depth 13/16" (20.6 mm) Visible Width 3 1/4" (82.6 mm) Inside Box Width 1 11/16" (42.9 mm) Inside Box Height 2 3/4" (69.8 mm) Inside Box Depth 15/16" (23.8 mm) LCD Display Size Ht 2.75 LCD Display Size Width 1.75 Manufacturer SunTouch Watts Radiant Controls/Thermostat is required for operation Yes
- Works great-easy setup Review by rogflash
- Great product Review by David
Write Your Own Review